Sunday, June 27, 2010

You'll never gonna be alone.

Mia - 28th March 2010 -

time..
is moving by,
so much faster than I,
too fast that I can't try,
to keep in track with you.

and I...
i regret for not spending every moment with you,
and I...
i start to wonder why I have kept it all and not sharing it with you.

so now...
i have something to tell you,
if I haven't yet..
had to let you know now...
before everything is too late..

you'll never going to be alone,
even though we are oceans apart,
and there are miles of stones to go through,
you know we'll holding on...
we will always hold on..

and now..
now if I should hear you cry from the phone,
i would fly above the world for you.

and now...
now if I should feel your deepest fear,
i would wrap it all away from you.

keep holding on dear...
you'll never going to be alone..
still holding on..

time,
is moving by,
so much faster than I,
than I could ever imagine it'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment