Sunday, June 27, 2010

Disappearing Past.

Written by : Mia Insomnia - November 29, 2009.

I was the crooked claws,
holding securely...
the wheel of earth,
calming despite the panic,
taking all the knocking senses of mine.

Here smiling gently,
though on one side I daydream,
lit my amorous dark side,
thinking...
where did the direction led me.

Aware of my stumbling paces,
in between the crack of the earth,
I froze then...
trying to find the meaning of my life,
a new determined one,
exhaling my breath at last.

I bide for the light, the light,
thus let the darkness disappear, disappear,
was helping my self alone to wait, to wait,
and then somebody just wheel me, wheel me.

Then let it be,
let the past disappear,
and without the burden, or forces,
I left behind, left it behind.

Then let it be,
let the past disappear,
without load, or hesitancy,
I left behind, just left it behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment