Sunday, June 27, 2010

Still I wonder if...

Mia - 8th June 2010 -

Then...

All my life I have been waiting, for you to bring me a real fairy that is talking.
I have been tired of living in a fake fantasy, a world without justice or symphony.
I do not feel the slightest bit safe, it feels like I am drowning inside a cave.

Still I...

Not opening my self towards anyone, hiding like a criminal on the run.
Nor looking or seeing, I am closing myself to anybody who is figuring.
Never showing the truths nor telling lies, I only wish for mercy in life.

Wonder...

Something is spreading it s way out, and screaming away that loud.
Something that gives me my greatest fear, and has my eyes in crimson tears.
Something that I want to forget about, when I try my best not to be proud.

If you know...

Do you know how it feels, when you are left alone and everything freezes?
How do you feel when it scratches inwardly, where your heart is beating silently?
Do you realize that time has stopped, how you stand there like a statue about to drop?

How it really...

Broken, empty, and in despair, want to breath free but I cannot find air.
Thinking that you are send from up above, you must have felt so loved.
It never feels safe here living like a prey, I think I really need to pray.

Feels...

Life has been cruel in it s own, playing these innocent souls like a ball thrown.
Always blaming this careless, little man, let us hope someday you might understand.
There is so much more for me to say, but I just really hope you find a way.

And Still I Wonder If You Know How It Really Feels...

No comments:

Post a Comment