Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Separation Of A Fraternity

Mia - 4th June 2010 -

We meet together on a special day. Being thankful for this fraternity that we always wish it will be developing with holiness and safety. Thanking everything that occurs inside our links, not regretting every one bit of it. Even after all that we have been through. But now all that occurred is a separation. All the allegations are against ourselves. Being patience throughout the storyline. Knowing nothing is permanent. We will still be gone.

I will send you greetings of my memory. Our still freshly made memories. During the time I have deepened my prayers, where I promised I will always remember you. Hoping that this heart will be safe from the lost. I will be seeking for some blessings, not caring where it comes from. Just searching for any, that will be able to help practicing my stubborn patience. Of accepting what have happened and what is coming. This separation. It hurts. The blessings that I need. It comes so slowly.

"I wonder how have people face the heartsick of a separation. From years to years. The eldest, the true believers, the fighters. Separations keep coming even when we did not ask for it. Those struggle tastes bitter-sweet, but still continuing to struggle. May someone will give this friendship and links such a blessing. A fraternity to hold on, a love that is called true."

The explicit smiles on your lips. It gives me a memory of a lifetime. Sending warmth inside my veins every time I recall our days back. Never liquid, always solid. It is to say that our friendship is true, and our love is real, even though we separate, you are never fail to be there in my prayers. Your name, will be in my heart, plastered with anything permanent. Forever. If it is not your body that is standing beside me, I believe it is your spirit.

Oh dear, please strengthen this heart. This separation, it has been unbearable.
But there will always be the bitter-sweet struggle, letting it becoming sour, and salty.

A separation of a fraternity, only a sign that tell us we will be forever, later.
May someone bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment