Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello Baby...

Mia - 2nd May 2010 -

Mum! Look at him... Oh, aren't you so cute...?

Hello baby,
Little boy that hasn't come out yet,
The one that everyone is waiting for;
Look here,
Mummy is now smiling with cheeks so wet,
And daddy tells us he want to see you more.

Do you know how precious you are, my little one...?

Listen here baby,
When the time has arrive for you to see the world,
You'll feel so much warmth from these people around;
And remember this always,
We will hold you tight even when you grew old,
But right now we want to hear your laugh and frown.

Your crying and laughter will be our music now, sweetie...

I've lots of things for you baby,
I will hold your hands, and teach you how to talk,
Those first, unforgettable moments will be my lifetime memories;
I've also remind my self baby,
That I'll capture a beyond-words picture of your first smile and walk,
Then I'll put it in a frame for you to look at when you lost your old theories.

I also want to see the wonders in your eyes when you first see the sun, baby...

So feel our heart beat baby,
We're going to be with you from the second you were born,
We will be by your side when you fall, or when you rise;
And we promise you baby,
Your innocent, beautiful smile won't ever be torn,
And we'll make sure you grow with pleasure, lovely lives.

I can't wait for those sweet moment to come now, little brother...

Hello baby,
Are you as impatient as us now?
Are you smiling inside at the moment?
Did you feel our excitement now?
Did you laugh at our eagerness at the moment?

When you come out baby, mummy and daddy will be so lucky, and I will be so proud... for you, Baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment