Sunday, June 27, 2010

His Confused Confessions

Oh, dear Lord!
Why cannot you see it? Why cannot you feel it? Do not tell me you cannot sense it. It is everywhere in me. It is right in my eyes, inside of me. My own heart, my brain, in my words, in my movement, in every air I breath.

What happen to you? Why are you so blind? You are not even there yet, yet you have already been this blind? Who iss taking your heart? And who the hell managed to steal it when I have tried all my hardest to you and you are still not answering me, or looking at me the way I look at you?

Please. Just this once. Tell me you have the same feeling as this heart of mine are saying. I am begging you. I want to be yours. I want to be the guy that will be by your side when you are down and in pain. Or when you are smiling and high. I want to be there for you.

Please... You are the only girl, the only person, who is be able to change me to be a better guy. You help me in every way possible and there was no one who had been able to do that. With you, I feel safe and secure. I feel comfortable, I feel like my self. You have the impact of the person I was to become. Really, I do not want to miss a single thing you do, or even every breath that you take.

I do not care, if we are not going to be a lover, only the same, strong friendship. But please, tell me, before I get insane, and stupid, dumb, and crazy, and mad, please... Tell me that you do have those feelings for me too. I need to know. Yes or no. I do not care. I just want to know. Please...

I have love you from the start, ten years ago. When I am a toddler and dumb, until now that I am a guy and big. I still love you, I always do. And it is in every way possible. Whether lover, or friendship, or childhood mate, or a buddy. You must have think I am crazy, but just when I saw you with that guy, I knew I could not hold it anymore.

I love you. And please tell me you do too. For real. For once. In my ear. And see it in me.

Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment