Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear Diary...

Mia - 7th May 2010 -

Dear Diary,
I'm right here now sitting in front of my opened, glassy windows, my still-wide eyes are staring over the enchanting views outside as the wind blew my soft-coloured, green curtains lightly over my head, whilst my finger is gripping my favorite green inky pen and trying to write inside your body of whatever it is my working senses are feeling...

I see cottoned clouds are turning black and gloomy. Bright skies are falling down, tearing the world's ground apart. Separating the blues from the greens, I see the tall mountains over the waving oceans, the trees swaying roughly as the thunders and storms strike them. My eyes also see some beautiful flowers changing it's colours to yellow and then fall down limply to the Earth, and some wild animals in the forest running quickly with fear as if something is chasing them...

No wait, was it really happening before me, or was it just my eyes seeing all this darkness...?

Dear Diary, I haven't believe it yet but; Is it my time already?

I heard my mother's praying in her room, shutting her eyes tightly but those tears flow out nonstop. My father is on the sofa in the silent living room, hands covering his face like he is losing something over a fight, in shame and in regret. Then I heard my older sister next door, sobbing terribly loud over her muffled mouth, and rummaging around her bedroom, trying to take her mind off things. There's also my oldest brother, who's punching the walls in his own bedroom, kicking his bedside, throwing things around and fighting not to let any frustration get out in the public.

Dear Diary, are they afraid of it; Is it my time already?

I feel a little weak now, my friend. I'm already tucking my head on my arms safely now, still writing inside you of course. I let my senses worked still, even though they tell me they feel a little numb now, but of course they're strong. They just need some more time so I can write some more here... Am I right? Hey, I'm smiling now! Oh, these tears shows that I'm happy, I'm going to leave this beautiful world, but I'll be living in another type of world now, not too sure if it's going to be better or worst than Earth. But you know how tired I am, and I don't want to see my family like they are right now... Don't you agree with me?

Dear Diary, please answer me; Is it my time already?

I'm getting a little too tired now, dear diary. I just have another couple words to say. A poem for you to remember my friend.

Birds please tell people my painful yearning, my heart's aching in slow rhyming.
Winds please fly away all those sadness from me, it's just a short life to be.
Sun please give these happiness for them, they needs it better than I am.
Moon please take these scars high, in the dark, it's going to be my light.

Why is everyone crying? When I am always smiling?
Please wipe your tears away, I don't want to see sadness.

Dear God, it's all up to you now,
I'm obeying what you're wanting.
Dear God, I've finish my story now,
My dear Diary is keeping it for me.

Dear Diary... It's my time; I'm going now. I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment