Sunday, June 27, 2010

Irreplacable.

Mia - 12th June 2010 -

You... It will always be you. I always think about you, there will never be an end to that. It is true, it is always you. I always ache for you, your little touch, your innocent smile and your graceful hands movement whenever you speak to me. Maybe it is only you, being my most beautiful light that I have ever had. During the journey of my life, that started ever since your heart beat slowly, to the day that you come into my life, until it was gone, and every day has change. Maybe it is only going to be you, your light is just different from others. I get thirsty from missing you so much.

I really want you to know my deepest message from the core of my heart. You are the only light that ever shine me as bright as the sun, and even brighter. You are the first, and you are the last. There is not a single person that can replace you as you are irreplaceable. There will be no one else exist. Only you. Will never exist. Only you are my brightest light in my life.

Six years from since you first smile to me, I still remember how much peacefulness it has pour into my heart. Your innocent, little face, when you angle it to the right to look up at me, and your eyes shine to me like a diamond in the sky. But you do not know how beautiful yours are. Your little fingers, plump and soft, holding and gripping mine so tight like you never want to let go. The way you play with me like you want to play with me until the end of time. You are so little, so innocent. So beautiful, so bright. Just like a little angel.

And even though you never tell me you love me from your voice, I know your sign language from your hands are just more than enough.

When I said : I love you, little one. You will always put your hands against your heart, only to tell me, that you love me too.

Maybe... You will be the only beautiful light I have ever had in my life. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment