Sunday, June 27, 2010

Space.

Mia - 16th June 2010 -

Participating the leaves that gently flowing
Carried by the rivers to the end of the eyes
And I began to fear the born of losing
Inhaling a missing space it crushed my chest
Making my curved ways trying to touch you
Oh warmth did I feel inside my heart
I held it tight to me and stopped the time
Nevertheless it did not stop you walking away
Never did I doubt and always I remembered
The cast and warmth that your eyes gave
Though your touches were cold and frozen
I was at that time frightened to seek the meaning
Of growing alone within a space of missing
You came and went inside my mind
Just like that every day without a message
Accepting you and the way you behave
I did not cry when you came
Nor did I break into some kind of madness
But as soon as you decided to go away
Shutting my eyes with my heart whispering
I prayed we met each other in the space of missing

No comments:

Post a Comment