Sunday, June 27, 2010

Don't You Remember?

Mia - 27th April 2010 -

Sighing...
I looked around the green park, studying silently from under the blooming tree, staring heavily over the high, blue skies on the horizon, with the beautiful birds singing along the noisy blowing breezes. Hugging my knees, feeling so cold inside out, I tucked my chin in, squinting my watery eyes tightly. My lips trembled hard with deepest fear, and bleeding truths. When I felt a warm wind tingles my ears with your softest touches, I heard a soft, melodious whispers of your soothing words, and saw a fading shadow beside me without wanting to; I felt your friendship presence so close to me... Eoin.

I remembered it... I remembered you...

Sniffing...
I tried to sit up, to lean on the tall tree trunks, just like how we used to calm our self during darker days. I bit my lower lip hard, just praying to stay strong, to try not to make any sound came out of me, because if it happened, it'd be loud, and I wouldn't be able to stop. Now that the sweet and bitter memories came back, I didn't know how to react with it. Whether to be happy with the unbelievable way you sat beside me, a little too far that I protested so that you made a face that made me laughed, my face lit up with so much shine, my eyes twinkled with smiles, and those moments where you just pulled me into your embraces, lightly, tightly, and rubs my back softly, telling me how much I meant to you, and how hard it was for you to find a friend like me. Or to be sad with the memories where you cried hardly on my shoulder, whispering to me all your dark, little secrets, and when you stared back at me, all I could only feel was what you felt inside, the one heart that I always wanted to share with. The sorrow, the happiness, your life... Eoin.

I missed it.... I missed you...

Sobbing...
I couldn't stop the tears to flow now, Eoin, I am sorry.
I couldn't help it. Didn't you feel it too, what I was feeling at the moment, at that particular second, the particular hours, the particular day? Did you forget it...? Did you just go and really leave me behind? What happened to your promises Eoin...? You told me to keep waiting, to be strong, to be independent. But, how could I Eoin? When you were the one who build me up and the one who broke me down? How? Looked at the green grass now; it turned yellow, deadly. Looked at the tall, blooming trees; it died, even if it was spring. Look at the blue, bright sky; it was dark with black clouds. Looked at those beautiful birds; it was hiding and praying in loneliness Eoin. It was lonely, just like me. Hiding from taking in a friendship again, a friendship just like yours. Just like what you gave to me.

You were the one who told me the meaning of Friendship.
But now I've lost it.
You crushed it down.
You were also the one who made it lost it's meaning.

I remembered it.... I missed it....

"Mia...it's 23rd April tomorrow... What shall we do?"
"What's so special about 23rd April, Eoin? What are you-"
"Silly. Don't you remember? It's our friendship day, Mia. My very best friend..."

I remembered Eoin.. I remembered.
I wanted to greet you, to tell you that I haven't forget, and I never would.
But where are you now?
Where...?

Shall I repeat something for you, dear Eoin...?

"Silly. Don't you remember? It's our friendship day, Eoin. My very, very best friend..."

No comments:

Post a Comment