Sunday, June 27, 2010

Even The Rain Cry.

Written By : Mia Insomnia - January 10, 2010.

World oh world...

Can't you see?
Even the rain tries.
Though the rain dries.
Still the rain cries.
And do you know why?

Heaven oh heaven...

My heart was broken.
The flying soul was taken.
Though I stand up, in a life that was thrown.
How long can I endure this pain hidden?

Sorry I am sorry...

I understand that it's not what you planned.
I am sorry, I was the one who can't mend.
I apologize for not doing what I tend.
But know it's too late, isn't it?

Because...
Because...

This caused my life to break.
If I should write them down,
They will be more than the grains of sand,
Those things you desire in this world.

And even the rain cries
Even crying a river was not possible anymore.
For they cried an ocean for me.
For the rain cries, and they never will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment