Sunday, June 27, 2010

Drinks and Drugs

Mia -12th June 2010 -

Drinks and drugs are my things
Things that greatly inspire me
Inspire me with stunning words
Words that I can inked down
Down inside my scrap notebook.

Perhaps my addiction is getting stronger
Stronger like when it immersed me
Immersed me with my deeper emotions
Emotions in which I always wish to let out
Let out just to be creative or just to be
To be satisfied over my own feelings.

Cigarettes, beer or coffee in a hand
A hand while the other one is writing
Writing as fast and as much as possible
Possible enough to fill the empty paper
Paper that will be a proof to me one day
One day where I wake up and realize
Realize that it was my writing
My writing for when I am on
On my drinks and drugs.

Pitying over my self
My self while reading it
Reading it and smiling
Smiling because I feel
Feel satisfied over those
Those emotional words
Creativity with uniqueness
Uniqueness that makes me
Makes me proud on my own
My own drugs and my own drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment